Pacific Union College is a learning community where the classroom is only the beginning. Teachers give students their home phone numbers and invest their whole selves in teaching. Excellence here means a broad learning experience, a rich social community, and the experience and exploration of faith and human service.
The Department of Athletics strives to build quality athletics programs, maintain a talented and driven coaching staff, and recruit student athletes who display strong character, leadership qualities, a commitment to academics, and a desire and ability in a certain athletic skill. The Department of Athletics seeks to be a source of pride and representation of Pacific Union College as well as the surrounding community.
If you are interested in joining the Pioneers family, please take a few minutes to fill out the following recruiting form. We look forward to getting to know you better.
Potential Incoming Student Athlete Check List
- Complete application to PUC
- Submit the following documents:
- Reference Letter
- Transcripts from high school and/or college
- Financial Package
- Discuss and review various avenues to reach your best possible financial package. Contact Head Coaches concerning Athletic Aid.
- Fill out the FAFSA
- Deadline for 2017
- Fill this out even if you think you will not qualify for federal or state need-based financial aid. Other PUC Grants are calculated from the information.
- Fill out the PUC Financial Aid Application
- This is separate from the FAFSA, but also very important.
- NAIA Eligibility
- Contact the coach
- Fill out our online recruit questionnaire
- Send the coach an email or give him/her a call
- Send some game film
Coach Name (Dan Muhic)
Sport Program (Cross Country)
One Angwin Avenue
Angwin, CA, 94508
- Helpful contacts
- Student Finance (707) 965-7200
- Enrollment Services (707) 965-6336