Pacific Union College is a fully accredited liberal arts college serving over 1,500 students on its destination campus in California's Napa Valley. Founded in 1882, it is affiliated with the Adventist Church and is the Napa Valley's only four-year college. An undergraduate-focussed institution, PUC offers a full lineup of nearly a hundred bachelor's degrees along with a number of pre-professional prgrams, associates degrees and graduate programs.
- U.S. News & World Report has ranked PUC in the top tier of its category in the "Best Colleges" issue for 17 consecutive years.
- PUC seniors score well above the national average in Major Field Achievement Tests.
- The Western Association of Schools and Colleges gave PUC its most favorable rating.
- PUC is located in this hills above the Napa Valley, 70 miles north of San Francisco and 60 miles east of the coast, with access to a wide range of recreation and entertainment.
- Students participate in activities as members of over 25 cultural, academic, and special interest clubs, honor societies and campus ministries groups.
- The college has sent over 1,300 student missionaries to countries including the Czech Republic, China, Kenya, Chile and the Marshall Islands.